The Street/Community Outreach Ministry is designed to function as part of Kingdom Impact Global Ministries’ mission to commission fearless ambassadors through evangelism. This ministry’s purpose is to demonstrate the love of God and the Salvation of Jesus Christ through providing Biblically oriented discipleship, assistance, and Health and Welfare Services to those that enter into the KIGM facility in need of help or those who are in the streets and neighborhoods. This mission will be accomplished as the ministry:
- Establishes a “Full Time” Ministerial volunteer Team (with church leadership on premises for accountability) for the discipleship, Health and Welfare needs and/or care for those that come or are sent to Kingdom Impact Global Ministries (KIGM) in need of assistance of any kind.
- Establishes a designated on-site outreach area capable of accommodating individuals and providing care for the “projected” needs of the population.
- Establishes ministry teams for discipleship, visitation, and invitation to KIGM, to those on the streets and/or chosen neighborhoods.
- Invites individuals to become members of KIGM and to provide assistance if needed.
- Develops discipleship teams to follow up with new believers brought to Christ from the streets.
- Executes training sessions for members, inform them of new safety and solicitation rules, and provide special training for Rules of Conduct when ministering in high crime areas.
- Keeps updated listings of local shelters, homes, and other facilities in support of the needs of the homeless and a list of those requesting assistance.
- Helps create innovative ways to show love through the Street Ministry during the day of Resurrection, Thanksgiving, Christmas and other Holidays, special events and throughout the year.
- Hosts special events in efforts to impart compassion, love and kindness for those with family members who are unsaved or living on the streets.
- Educates others on how the Street Ministry affects our membership, church growth, and our entire community.
- Hosts Evangelism events to demonstrate the love of God and the Salvation of Jesus Christ through effective outreach programs.
- Assists with the preparations and execution of the Community Outreach Day.
1. Certificate of Membership
2. Ministry Application