The CareNet Ministry is designed to function as part of Kingdom Impact Global Ministries’ mission to build meaningful connections with the congregation. This ministry’s purpose is to establish and maintain a network of correspondence and care for every member of KIGM. This mission will be accomplished as the ministry:
- Establishes CareNet captains who will be assigned groups of KIGM families for support and relational accountability.
- Maintains an accurate log of contacts made with those families in each “net”.
- Reports any pressing needs or information of families/individuals to the appropriate KIGM personnel in a timely manner.
- Provides a means of fellowship through each CareNet for its members at least twice annually.
- Provides periodic training and development opportunities for all CareNet captains.
1. Must be approved by Pastoral Leadership
2. Certificate of Church Membership
3. Ministry Application